All Heart CrossFit has been through quite a journey in its 8 years of operation. I’d like to thank all of you; we would have nothing, be nothing without our incredible community. As many of you are aware, Charlie and I are going separate ways after running and owning the gym since 2010. This is not a sad departure. Please think of it as a growing point for us all. I want to thank him for the years that we have spent growing and loving All Heart CrossFit. I wish him well in his future endeavors.
All Heart fam it is time to get excited for what our box and community can offer. I want nothing more than to continue to grow as a coach/friend/entrepreneur as we take this new step forward. Please be assured, the things that you know and love about All Heart will remain the same.
Classes will still be offered Monday-Friday at 5:30, 7, 8 am and 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 pm. Saturday morning class will remain at 8:30 am.
I’d like to share some of my new visions and goals moving forward:
- Continue to cultivate an atmosphere that is fun and welcoming that encourages growth, health and play
- Further educate our coaching staff and bring only those fully enthralled in CrossFit on board
- Offer a free community day the first Saturday of each month to help make CrossFit more accessible to those who have been intrigued, but find it intimidating. Bring a friend!
- Bring back partner wods on Saturday mornings to help facilitate bonding between members who may not get to interact during the week and to have fun building fitness together!
- Offer more specialty seminars bringing in coaches who specialize in their respective field: gymnastics, nutrition, strongman, mobility, etc
I am more than open to discuss any ideas you may have or changes that you would like to see implemented as well. Please feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns/fantastic ideas that you may have.